- Open a Fitbit account and sync your Fitbit with your account.
- Wear the Fitbit day and night (remove it for showers and swimming, though!)
- Each morning, open your Fitbit account and log your sleep–start with the time you got out of bed, then put in the time you got into bed (choose “Same Day” if you got into bed after 12 midnight, or “Previous Day” if you got into bed the day before you got up).
- Once your Fitbit syncs with your Fitbit account, you’ll see a snap shot of your stillness and awakenings during sleep.
- Create a MobileSleepDoc account go to the My Sleep Profile page and choose “Fitbit”
- Add your Fitbit login credentials, click on the “Allow” button, and MSD will sync with the Fitbit servers and grab your sleep data points.
- Follow the sleep log instructions on the next few screens and your data will populate all of MSDs sleep reports!
Tapping the Fitbit Flex to tell it when you are going to bed and getting up is NOT necessary if you follow these instructions!