At Somnology, we wanted to give individuals the ability to accurately and reliably track their sleep, at home or on the go. Our SomnoRing™ bundles the latest technology in sleep monitoring in a sleek device that is comfortable and easy to wear. Using our SomnologyMD App, users can quickly synchronize their device data and receive detailed sleep reports. This includes heart rate and pulse oximeter data to assist individuals with sleep apnea.
- Medical-grade device cleared for Home Oximetry
- Includes Motion, Pulse Oximeter, and Heart Rate sensors
- Measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2%) and Oxygen Desaturation Index (ODI) for sleep apnea
- Comfortable, sleek, and lightweight – the device is very easy to wear and use on the go
- Comes in three sizes – Small, Medium, and Large – all with an adjustable band
- Monitoring includes four sleep states – awake, light, deep, and REM sleep
The SomnoRing™ has a sleek and comfortable metal construction, and can be worn on any finger. The device comes in three different sizes and uses traditional ring size measurements: Small (5 – 9), Medium (9.5 – 12), Large (9.5 – 13.5). The SomnologyMD app includes the following guide to get the SomnoRing™ set up and to start sleep logging.
How To Use
- Charge the ring prior to the initial setup and activation
- Plug the included USB charging adapter into a powered USB wall outlet or port
- Align the metal charging contacts on the SomnoRing™ with the charging adapter – it will magnetically snap into place
- A green indicator light will show the charging state – flashing green for charging, and solid green for fully charged
- A full charge takes less than 2 hours
How to Wear
- The SomnoRing™ can be worn on any finger – the index finger is usually most comfortable
- Make sure the sensors and arrow are on the underside of your finger
- The red arrow should be pointing towards the tip of your finger
- Slide the ring onto your finger – it will automatically expand as needed to fit
- The SomnoRing™ should be worn centered between the second and third knuckles, like a traditional ring
- Follow the directions in the SomnologyMD app to start monitoring your sleep
Interested in purchasing the SomnoRing™?
Fill out your corporation’s information below and we will get in touch.